Moisture intrusion causes billions of dollars of damage a year. It is critical to have your home inspected to catch and prevent this from happening to you. At All Things Exterminators Inc., we are trained to find and eliminate these sources to protect your home for years to come.
There are several control methods available that we can implement once we have performed a thorough inspection of your home. From this inspection, we will create a customized solution for the issues we find. Our D.E.A.T.H system enables us to properly resolve issues in and around your home, crawl space, and yard.
- Dehumidification– We will install our dehumidification system.
- Exclusion– Locate and identify areas where water, moisture, and pests can enter and address those areas.
- Application of treatment– We will apply treatment in the areas needed.
- Take away or reduce water sources and entry points– We will address any visible area of water entry. This can be accomplished by several different methods depending on situation observed. Some of these issues can be resolved with drainage systems, sump pumps, and or redirection of water.
- Handle and maintain future moisture, termite, and pest control issues– Because we are a full service company, we will administer continual inspections, maintenance, and routine service to our customers.
Sometimes it is the littlest things that mean the most. With proper inspections and correction of any needed areas we can protect your home against becoming a statistic.